As I mentioned in my previous post, I’m working on a new project! I’m excited and apprehensive about tackling this because it’s sure to be a huge undertaking. With my busy schedule and baby on the way, I’m gonna do my best to keep up.
I’ve had this blog for two years now. Looking back, I’m proud to have been able to stay connected family and friends. But most importantly, this has been a diary for my kids to read one of these days. With that said, my friend Jen (aka Baby Making Mama) put me on to this great idea. It’s called “30 Things My Kids Should Know About Me.” It’s supposed to be done in 30 days, but we all know that ain’t happening. I may have to take breaks, depending on how hectic things get. Feel free to join in, the more the merrier! If you stop by Jen’s site, you’ll also find FREE downloadable graphics. My buddy Chade helped me out with the graphic you see above, and my hubby took the photo.
Once I’ve completed this project, I’ll be turning it into a book. Here goes!
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your spouse.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
10 9 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. What’s the hardest part of growing up?
14. Describe 5 strengths and weaknesses you have.
15. Describe when you knew your spouse was the one or how I fell in love.
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What do you think your spouse loves most about you?
19. How did you feel the moment you became a parent?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. Describe your relationship with your parents.
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. What’s your favorite holiday and why?
24. What’s your favorite and least favorite thing about parenthood?
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What’s your favorite quality in your spouse?
29. What are your hopes and dreams for your prosperity?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.