Now that I’m a mom, I find myself always scouring the internet to find baby products. There are so many to choose from it’s ridiculous. I used to buy whatever was on sale, but I have since learned that’s not always best. After giving birth to my daughter, I basically used whatever soap, wipes, diapers I could find. I also remember applying baby oil to her skin. Days later she developed a rash. I couldn’t understand what happened. I began swapping out the baby products that I was using, for Babyganics.
I wouldn’t consider myself to be an all natural or eco-friendly mama, but I try my best to go green whenever possible. I also try to stay away from products with harmful chemicals. I realized that a lot of the stuff I had been using on my daughter’s skin was just too harsh. I’ve kept the same regimen with my son as well. Here are a few of my favorite Babyganics baby-safe products.
1. Moisturizing daily lotion. The baby oil that I used previously contained mineral oil, which we were both allergic to. The Babyganics lotion contains natural moisture rich ingregients like cocoa seed butter, shea butter, and avocado oil that’s much more gentle on the skin.
2. All purpose surface wipes. From messy highchairs to sticky table tops, my hubby and I are always cleaning up after the kids. Over the years I’ve developed a sensitivity to the smell cleaning products. The Babyganics multi-purpose cleaner has no harsh chemicals like ammonia, bleach, phosphates, phthalates, sulfates, fragrances or dyes. Plus, it offers a quick and easy cleanup.
3. Baby wipes. This is probably the most essential baby product for us right now. We never leave home without them. I’ve noticed breakouts from other brands. But, Babyganics is safe to use on hands and face in addition to diaper changes. It contains plant based ingredients and it’s extra gentle on the skin.
4. Toy and table cleaner. This has got to be one of my all time favs too. I find myself washing the kids toys a lot. But, it can be tough when we’re out and about. Having this spray in the diaper allows for an easy and convenient cleanup.
5. Hand sanitizer. Now that the weather is getting warmer, we’ve been spending a lot of time out doors. Whether we’re at the zoo, the aquarium, or the park, it’s nice to have the hand sanitizer around get rid of germs.
6. Mineral-based sunscreen, 50+spf. It’s so hard to find the right sunscreen. The ones I’ve bought have left me with me with irritated eyes, clogged pores and white residue. I’ve noticed that Babyganics mineral based suncreen doesn’t do that. It’s non-allergenic and tear free.
Unlike most baby products on the market, Babyganics have no parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, artificial fragrances or dyes. Prices vary depending on where you shop. I’ve been able to score pretty good deals at Target and Babies r us. At Target prices average from $4.99 to $6.99. Every now and again I catch a Babyganics sale at Babies r us.
If you’ve yet to try their products, Babyganics will be giving away a package with each of the items mentioned above to one lucky Weather Anchor Mama reader. You can find details on how to enter below. Good luck!
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. But, all opinions are my own.